Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tigra Tigra, Burning Bright

Tim, in his weirdly wonderful way just whipped off his below Manga Tiger masterpiece before anyone had officially named a DrawBridge topic for the day. His mini-strip was so nice that I had to post-nominate "Tyger Tyger burning Bright" as our theme to accommodate Sr. Hamilton.

In a shameless bit of cheesecakery, I went with Marvel Comics character Tigra for my piece (inspired by a post on the excellent Scansdaily  all about her I read yesterday). In my drawing, she initially had her tongue out, but I decided to pull it back in the interests of decency everywhere. Besides, if you're getting off on ladies licking their furry forearms, you should really be frequenting other sites.

3 comments:

  1. CURSE you O'Connor!!!!
    That was gonna be MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always do the strangely-feminine-named Tigra from Thundercats. Or Snarf.

    ReplyDelete