Tuesday 8 February 2011

Not gonna get that mask on over all that hair...

So today's topic was the amazing Spider-Man.

I received an e-mail from Tim Hamilton, who, in a blatant attempt at pandering to me, suggested that I could get away with drawing one of my favorite characters, the spectacular Spider-Woman, this despite the fact we had a day dedicated to drawing her, like, two weeks ago.

Well, as it turns out, I respond to pandering.

Here's my drawing of Jessica Drew, the Spider-Woman, trying on the costume of her much more famous male counterpart.

8 comments:

  1. Nice hips. There's something about the Spidey suit that flatters the female figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...female ...figure....

    Ha! I jest. Nice figure....fe...male...fig...ure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to ink it before I can properly color it, I think, but maybe I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got on with it O'Connor! For God's sake you're so SLOWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a big enuff scan that I could blueline it, ink it and colour it myself....hmm, that might be a fun topic one day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me like this drawing very much. The pose is superb, subtle, but it's the expression on her face that sells it. Oboy, she floats! Those hips float...

    ReplyDelete