Wednesday 16 February 2011

Two great tastes that taste great together UPDATED

Hey, you got your chocolate in my goddess of love!

You got your goddess of love in my chocolate!

Mmmm...

I don't remember what twisted strain of conversation lead to "chocolate Aphrodite" being today's Drawbridge topic, but I do know that the best way to a goddess's heart is to give her a milk-chocolate replica of herself. Better than flowers anyday.

I might color this whole thing when I get home. Then again, I might not.



Just realized that there's a great joke in here somewhere with a Mars bar, but that might get too filthy.


Got home, decided to color it. How you like it now?


Follow me on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Arta, tell George to color this.
    Then wash his mind out with soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubba Hubba! I might colour it.....just because!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody, I was pretty pleased with this. It's gonna be fun to draw her book.

    ReplyDelete