Friday 4 March 2011

Chimera fighters: Alphonse and Eric!

When I hear "chimera" all I can think of is the heroes of the popular anime Full Metal Alchemist. They try to resurrect their mother but end up turning her into a monstrous chimera, and end up cursed as a result - Eric loses his arm, and Alphonse loses his whole body (Eric, a practiced alchemist, binds his soul to a conveniently nearby suit of armor), and the two become seasoned chimera fighters.



I always thought it was pretty captivating. It's no Naruto (I know but what is right????) but definitely captured my imagination for the 52 or so episodes I watched.

3 comments:

  1. Where do you come up with this wierd stuff Nathan! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever watched 52 episodes of anything. Well, except the Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched well over 200 episodes of Naruto since I've been here

    ReplyDelete