Thursday 3 March 2011

Hellboy/Ghost Rider

Woo hoo! I can finally post my own work. Though I have to admit, I'm going to miss having my name in lights in the title of every post.




So, I've always wondered about combining Hellboy and Ghost Rider. I thought this theme would give me chance to experiment with this idea. It turned out looking more like Ghost Rider than Hellboy. I'm sure colors would help (making the head red).

Back at "The Kubert School" I recall having a class where I was taught how to do tonal coloring, but that all seems so long ago. I can't seem to remember much from those days.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you got your drawing up finally. No thanks to me this time.
    Nice skull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to be able to do it myself. No need to make you have to do it every time.

    ReplyDelete